Saturday, October 25, 2008


I can't take credit for that picture, but we did take some good ones. I love DC. Even on a crappy weather day it was wonderful. The skies finally cleared up for us to have a great picture session at the monuments. Charlotte was a great tour guide, and we were able to hit the best places in 8 hours. It would be hard for me to accept the high cost of living, but you get what you pay for. DC is the place to be right now. Even though Dallas was ranked #9 in Forbes best cities for single people, it's far from being close to Washington (which holds the #1 ranking). I like where Dallas is going. The long-term plans for downtown, and the recent closing of several ghetto apartments are making a big impact, but I can't imagine us erecting any statues to great Dallasites. If they even threw out the idea, the hispanics would raise a fuss about how Ceasar Chaves deserves one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home