Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HELLO MOTO


You don't know what you got, til it's gone. I think that's a line from a Guns 'n' Roses song, probably from some ultimate love ballad of a classic hair band. It certainly goes beyond relationships. It's sick how dependent I am on my cell phone. It is my connection to friends, family, and just about any information I need. After losing it on a rainy night, I figured it was either taken or ruined. But like it always goes, as soon as you cancel the service, you find it, as I did. I just switched to an Explorer and didn't realize the seats can capture pocket items. Lesson learned. No real moral to this story. I should just switch to always wearing the nice shorts that have the pocket in the pocket to make sure it doesn't happen again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Oh no! I didn't know that happened. Stinky.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home